Sunday, September 30, 2007

Life lately.

The past week or so has consisted of a happy blur of days in the classroom, evenings at hockey games, and a hyper puppy always (who may or may not have given me a black eye tonight. Only time will tell.)

I have a large creative project in development, and although I can't really talk about it just yet, I am very excited. This could turn into something big, something life-altering.

Piper is flaked out beside me on the bed. We didn't get to the park this weekend because I had a "hockey injury" -- I somehow wrecked my knee stomping too hard at the game on Thursday night. It's still pretty sore tonight, but I'm planning on the park tomorrow.

The leaves are changing, and the air is chilly in the morning. Piper is having a blast charging through the fallen leaves. I wonder what she'll think of snow.

No comments: