Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dabbling.

I figured that, since I'm up, I might as well make something.

Haven't done any ATCs for quite some time. Actually, I haven't done anything creative for a while, aside from the cards for my Christmas Card Countdown class. I guess it's because I've been so busy, between working almost every day substitute-teaching and hanging out with / exercising / supervising my puppy. Now, please don't misunderstand -- I'm GLAD to be so busy with these things. But I'm not creating a whole lot because I'm not able to get to my computer often.

This ATC is kind of a mish-mash of things I have stored on my hard drive. The background is from Lisa Vollrath's Metal Jewelery How-To CD (Ten Two Studios), and so are the words, but I used a different font. The woman's image (before I altered it) is from a free collage sheet from DigitalCollageSheets.com, and I made the gold stars using a glitter PhotoShop Elements Style from ScrapGirls.com.

No comments: