Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday

So, I treated myself to a package of Prang Watercolours the other day. So far, I have opened them. I have looked at how beautiful they are. And I've been terrified of them. But aren't they pretty?

I'm not going to mention the weather. Let's just focus on the Spring Countdown to the left and ignore the window. And, while we're at it, let's not be bitter that Mother Nature looks like she's going to give me an icestorm for my birthday.

(I really have to work on that "not being bitter" thing, eh? *grin*)

I finally bought Duran Duran's latest offering, Red Carpet Massacre, tonight. I'm on my second trip through it, and I think I like it. It sounds a lot more like their early work than anything they're released in a long time. I'm a big fan of the more haunting, atmospheric stuff in their discography, but this is really working for me.

Hubby and I took the pupster up to Bark Park today, and she had a good time with Jack, Wally and Jasper. But with the recent 15 cm of That-Which-We-Will-Not-Mention that we had to schlep through to get there, I'm guessing we humans will both be a little sore tomorrow. Even Piper got tired quickly.

In like a lion, they say. Yee-ha. *grin*

No comments: