Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Picture Worth 100 Geocache Finds


Here it is, folks! The picture that allows me to log my 100th find!

This particular cache is a webcam and in order to claim the cache, you have to have someone at home capture a picture of you on the webcam. I had to hold a sign with my geocaching name on it, and my face and GPS had to be clearly visible. (The GPS is in my left hand.)

Given that it's only four days to Christmas, naturally I felt the need to add the antlers, hat, and flashing red nose!

Wow -- one hundred finds in 93 days.

I am happy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 100!!! I must say the antlers and nose are a nice added touch.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a great Christmas gift for yourself!

Anonymous said...

Whee!! That is fantastic! You look super cute too! Thanks for letting me part of the last few... it was indeed very fun and I can see why it's addictive.

Luv, Dr. Munchkin Sis