Thursday, May 26, 2011

Launch!

Words For Hire: Social Media Ghostwriting ServiceNo, not a space shuttle launch, but just as exciting!  Meet Words For Hire!

Words For Hire is a social media ghostwriting service for small businesses.  Here's the opening blurb on the website:

You're a small business owner. You know that it's not good enough to just concentrate on old-fashioned advertising anymore. Customers want to do business with people they feel they know!

Twitter, Facebook, blogs... You know that these are crucial tools in today's business world. You know you need to be part of the interactive online community in order to reach potential new customers and stay in touch with your regulars. It's the new reality.

Just one problem: there are still only 24 hours in a day. You're too busy actually running your business to tweet, update, or blog. (Or to learn how to do any of these things, for that matter.)

So what do you do?

Simple.

Hire me to do it for you.

Although I'm enjoying doing my creative things, the reality is that I need some sort of income to pay the bills, and let's just say my faith in craft sales is a tad shaky at the moment.  So, seeing a need for this service in my community, I decided to put my writing skills to good use!  I'll keep my client list fairly small in order to keep things personal and to remain a part-time job (and not take over my life! :) )

I'm pretty excited.  Let's see how it goes.

2 comments:

Mar said...

Great idea!!! So proud of you!! :) xo

Ria said...

I really hope this works out for you! If your client list grows too large, please consider me to help pick up some of the work!