Friday, July 01, 2011

YOU DID IT!

You did it!  The studio rent is PAID!


Together, you raised exactly $200 (as of last count), which not only paid my rent but has gotten me started for next month.

The tremendous outpouring of support has left me speechless, misty-eyed, giddy, and about fifteen other emotions I haven't processed yet.

Sometimes it can get very discouraging, trying to make a creative living.  Sometimes one can feel really, really alone.  Perhaps the greatest gift from this experience (aside from keeping my beloved studio!) is that I can look at the notes of encouragement and the "This Space Brought To You By" wall in my office and have tangible proof that you are all out there, cheering me on.

From the bottom of my heart -- thank you. :)

 

4 comments:

Wendy Thibodeau said...

Hooray! *Does wobbly celebratory dance* XD

Wendy Thibodeau said...

Cheers! *Hoists coffee* Here's to continued success!

Joanie Cesari said...

Yayayay! Dance of Joy!

Dotti Stopher said...

Congratulations! That is very good news!

Dotti