Friday, July 27, 2007

Doodling ...

Yesterday, I stumbled across Cindy Couling's artwork, and absolutely loved the richness of her colours and her whimsical style.

So. last night when I was watching "Big Brother", I found myself doodling and this was the result, no doubt influenced by Cindy's work. It's simple, but it makes me happy just to look at it. (One of these days I'll take the time to practice drawing, etc., and maybe I will be able to come up with something a little more complex.)

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing with this yet, but for now, it's a designated blog decoration. *grin*

(PS -- It's still hotter than Hades here. I'm going to melt in Fredericton this weekend.))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks for blogging about my work, I am truly appreciative! Love what you came up with --isn't doodling fun?