Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's not getting any better.

The withdrawal, that is.

Today is Day Nine without a working Palm in my possession, and I've lost track of the number of times I've said, "I had that information, but it was in my Palm." I still have it all in my desktop computer, of course, but if I don't happen to be sitting in front of it, that doesn't do me much good.

And so, instead of window-shopping for real estate (one of my favourite mouse-potato hobbies), I've been doing searches for Palm T|Xs, over and over again, as if somehow being able to visualize one in every minute detail will aid the Laws of Attraction in bringing one to me.


(I have included this handy visual aide, in case you want to help.)

The tax gods might be good to me this year, and I might have a refund coming. If so, then I'll be out of this sad state of affairs in about six weeks. In the meantime, I'm still visualizing, and wondering why my purse seems so empty.

No comments: