Monday, January 14, 2008

Think Monday - Think ATC: Photo Rubber Stamp

I really, really wanted to try to take part in as many of my "weekly inspirations" as possible this week. But when I got to the "Think Monday -- Think ATC" prompt today, I was a little stuck. The prompt was "photo rubber stamp", and I simply don't have any.

So I decided to play around with a collage sheet I had, fiddled with some settings in Paint Shop Pro, and managed to create an image that looked like it could have been a photo rubber stamp.

So, yes -- I cheated. This ATC is completely digital, but the inspiration was real. *grin*

8 comments:

Linda said...

It really DOES look like a stamp...it's lovely!

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Very very clever! You did a great job improvising! Now that is thinking out of the box!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous. Wonderful ATC.

Andrea, said...

This is great, love the pink flower

Sija said...

Very nice Atc.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what you can do with Paint Shop Pro. It really looks like a photostamp. Great ATC.

Anonymous said...

hoho beautiful i love

Anonymous said...

Wunderful ATC. Love the flower.