Monday, July 21, 2008

Think Monday - Think ATC: Nostalgia

Today's theme at Think Monday: Think ATC was "nostalgia". My first thought, of course, went to sepia tones, and old-fashioned pictures -- things along those lines. But when I got thinking about it, it's not those days I actually get nostalgic for -- it's the 80s!

No sepia tones here! Bring on the neon! I've got Pac-Man Fever, baby!

Raise your hand if you thought Simon LeBon was the hottest member of Duran Duran, and that MacGyver could fix anything.

(And now I've got the Smurf song stuck in my head. La LA la la-la-la ... Oh, Smurf.)

This is a digital ATC.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the 80s!!! This makes me nostalgic too. Oh to be young again having a crush on Simon... Great take on the theme!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea!! xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic interpretation, love your idea.

Kristy C said...

Love this! I am a sucker for all things 80s!

cafegirl71 said...

Crack me up...love the 80's theme.

Anonymous said...

Very original! I like it!

*jean* said...

I wasn't into Duran Duran but I loved a bunch of other crazy stuff about the '80's, love your card!