Sunday, July 20, 2008

SS #120 -- Ghosts

Single White Ghost

You cannot ever see me
but you know I'm here.
I'm the thoughtful one
who put the soap in your beer.

My body's just a shadow
but my humour's still intact.
However else could you explain
your manic running cat?

I have such strong stage presence:
you know I'm in the room.
But beauty's such a challenge
when my make-up's shade is "Moon".

Still, it can get lonely
As I walk through door and wall
I'd like to go out dancing ...
Please just give me a call.

4 comments:

danni said...

great homour --- a smile on a very wet gray day!!!

Tammy Brierly said...

Delightful little diddy. ;)

Tanya Gwen Minnick said...

very nice, I enjoyed reading it :)

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

I have always loving the rhyming poem. I must try it again soon.

b