Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Insomniac Hypochondriac?

The husband is snoring. The dog is snoring. And I'm lying here listening to the furnace run, which would be no big deal, except that we don't have a furnace.

Looking back on this blog, I realize that I whine -- a lot -- about whatever is ailing me. These petty little aches and pains are taking up too much bandwidth, so I will do us both a favour and refrain from going on and on from this point forward.

(Besides -- I'm now fixated on The Phantom Furnace. What the heck is that?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you live anywhere near the refinery or near a grocery store? We live pretty close to the refinery and at night we hear a constant hum. We used to live near a store and at night the big transport trucks would load/unload and we could hear the fans in their regrigerated trucks humming all night (at least that is what we assumed it was).