Monday, November 19, 2007

Think Monday - Think ATC: Home

The theme for the challenge at "Think Monday - Think ATC" this week was "Home". I was in a playful mood, so I did a digital doodle and then just kept playing with it until it looked done.

I really do love creating things digitally. The biggest challenge/kick I get out of it is making it look as real / 3D as possible. I'm really happy with this one and the way it turned out. My gold brads actually look metallic, and I seemed to get the ratio for the dropped shadows just right.

I suppose I could have gone for something really deep and meaningful for this challenge, but I just wanted to have fun.

And so ... I did!

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Wonderful ATC

Anonymous said...

Very original I like much
Claudine

Lilja-Julia said...

great work, Ilove it!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Cool ATC.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea, love it.

Angelina said...

Great ATC!

Anonymous said...

Great house. Wonderful match to the quote.

Anonymous said...

fantastic, thanks for sharing!!!