Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gothic Arches: Handwriting

Today's challenge at Gothic Arches was to create a piece that features your own handwriting. I decided to dust off my tablet and get some much-needed practice in writing with it.

This piece was created entirely digitally, from the pictures taken with my digital camera to using the tablet to include the handwriting. (I think I need more practice, but I'm still pretty pleased with how this turned out.)

(I'm going to try to get in as many creative challenges this week as possible. I've been feeling kind of blah and creating things usually helps to perk me up.)

4 comments:

Faye said...

Why didn't you enter this gorgeous digital art in the gothic arch challenge? I've seen other digital art in the challenges. This is so beautiful.

Kathryn Costa said...

I love the writing on the petals. What a sunny arch you have!

~*~Patty S said...

Your arch is just beautiful, really Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!